1. If the slider reciprocates, the punch three-in-one feeder only touches the length fine-tuning screw and does not touch the nylon gasket. This is because the floating rod falls too deep, and the guide screw on the punch needs to be slowly raised.
2. The slider reciprocates during the test machine. If only the nylon gasket is touched and the length fine-tuning screw is not touched, the floating rod is not deep enough, and the guide screw on the punch needs to be slowly adjusted down.
3. When the three-in-one feeder starts the continuous stamping of the punch, the screws must be adjusted by rotating the speed of the three-in-one feeder clockwise, and the slider movement is slightly slower, so that you can see whether the slider touches the nylon gasket when it reciprocates. And the length fine-tuning screw.
4. If the speed of the punch does not change, and the feeding distance needs to be changed from long to short, first adjust the guide screw up to reduce the falling distance of the floating rod, and then rotate the speed in the clockwise direction to adjust the screw, so that the three-in-one feeder can match the punch speed.
5. If the slider moves between the length fine-tuning screw and the nylon gasket and the distance between the two sides is equal, the screw needs to be adjusted at a counterclockwise rotation speed at this time, so that the slider speed is normal, and the slider can touch the nylon gasket when moving back and forth. And the spacer ring.